Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pendants!

Happy Valentine's Day! (A few days ago...) As the best fiance ever I got David a pack of gum at the check out counter of a craft store...  Go me! Maybe next year I'll even spring for TWO packs, we'll see...
I have a lot of different crafts and ideas in the works right now, which hopefully means lots of posts in the near future! The last projects that I finished were awhile ago (and I've made some in the past). Here they are:

Just a few new wire-wrapped star pendants! So, if you feel so inclined to check them out on etsy, or tell a friend about them, here's a link;)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/123301398/wire-wrapped-sea-glass-star-pendant?ref=v1_other_2

And I'll be putting a few more up on etsy soon!

I love these little pendants because, not only are they one of the only pieces of jewelry I'll wear, but I feel so accomplished when I'm done making them. Almost every time I make one, (no matter how careful I try to be) I drop a tiny pieces of sea glass on the ground and have to spend five minutes feeling the rug until I find it.  To finally get it wrapped up and secured, knowing that I won't have to search the floor (at least for that particular piece) ever again... Well, that's an accomplishment!

My Dremel has come in handy for some of my recent crafts, including my work with bottle caps.  That, it so happens, will be the discussion of my next post, so stay tuned! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi College Crafter and future sister in-law. What great skills for a future occupational therapist. I cannot think of a better overlap. Next time I am in the market for a great gift I will know where to look. Best of luck with your career as a jeweler. DJ Blass

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous, Savannah! The peach-colored one kinda looks like a starfish. Good for summer (please get here, nice weather)...
    (Melody)

    ReplyDelete