Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Panda Bear Mittens :)

I know it's probably a little late in the year to be making mittens because *hopefully* winter weather will be subsiding soon, but I can always save them for a fall craft fair!
I'm really excited about how these came out.  I worked on them both at the same time (working a row of one, then the other) so I would finish at the same time and make sure that they were identical in size.  Then I just estimated sizes of ears, eyes, and nose, and tried them out until I found ones I liked (which luckily didn't take too long).

I would have loved to show a picture of someone wearing them, but they're kid sized, and it's a little more difficult to find kids here than at home in Maine, where I could just go get my nieces!

I'm probably going to try a pair of penguins next. If you have an idea about another type (or questions), I would LOVE to hear it, just leave me a comment below :)

2 comments: