Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome to TheCollegeCrafter! My name is Savannah, I'm a sophomore at Tufts University and I have my own small business, Savvy Stitches, that I'm hoping to grow throughout the next couple years while I'm in college. Before I go on anymore, I must admit- I'm not a great writer. But I'm going to try!
This blog will a way for me to post new photos and ideas about college life and crafting things, and maybe get some feedback! I'd love to hear anything you would like to share with me. I'm hoping to post at least 3 times a week, so please continue to check in and see what's going on with me in my cramped little dorm room!
I'll leave you with this cute little picture of my pet tortoise, Meh- named because he/she is the epitome of indifference, seriously.
I want to make some tortoise mittens soon, so I'll let you know how they turn out!

1 comment: