Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hello All!
Other than cramming a weeks worth of reading into my Sunday night, I figured I should take some time out to write another post! I don't have too too much to say, but I do have a question for anyone who is reading this.... What is one (or more) thing you'd like to learn how to craft? Anything you can think of, because even if I don't know how to do it, I may be willing to learn! I'd love to do a tutorial sometime in the future of this blog, and want to know what would be most interesting for people :)

1 comment:

  1. You should crochet little tortoise magnets in the same style that as the ladybugs you have made! Do you think there'd be a way to do that? Give it a shot! If it's ridiculously, insanely easy, maybe you could show me how sometime :P

    ReplyDelete