Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hello Everyone! Happy Thursday :)
It feels like such a long time since my last post, though I can't say I've done anything too productive since then unfortunately. One thing that I did accomplish last night (which I've been wanting to do for AWHILE) was make a key chain for my fiance, David.

 He loses his key all the time. Aaaaaaaall the time. I cannot emphasize that enough.  So I figure if there's a turtle attached to his key at all times, maybe he'll be able to find it easier. Or, even better, stop losing it in the first place! That would sure save ME a lot of time looking through pockets of clothes and messy desks...
On another note, I'm going to start taking piano lessons this weekend! I appreciate musicians so much, but it'll be a miracle if I can learn more than "twinkle twinkle little star." So wish me luck! I'm off to breakfast, but I will be posting again later today to share some of my other projects, so make sure to visit again:)

2 comments:

  1. Great keychain, Savannah! If that doesn't get him to hold on to his keys, nothing will.

    ReplyDelete